You can allow your students to assign or reset their placement test or CARS assessment by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the main menu, and click on the "Assessment" section.
- After which, click on the "View Assessment List".
- Select the classroom that the student belong to.
- Select the reading level that the student was previously assigned to. If you are unsure about the student reading level. You can select 'All'.
- Choose the student from the student list.
- Click on the 'Assign New Assessment'
- Select "Allow Student to retake Placement Test" or a specific reading level.
- Click the "Submit" button.
To reset individual test found in the CARS assessment, click here