Gives a brief overview of the assessment that is currently in progress.
Taking a quick look inside the Current Assessment panel, it will display the current assessment that the student is attempting. The circle icons displayed beside the reading level shows the number of assessments. When the circle turns green, it indicates that the particular assessment has been completed. The first circle is Pretest 1 and the last circle is Post Test 5. The indicator will highlight sequentially based on the assessment the student has completed. An assessment will be marked fully completed when the student has done all of the 15 assessments and the 2 Self-Assessments.
By clicking on the Explore button listed in the current assessment, the student can access the reading level roadmap, which is called Timeline, where it will display the student's Reading Comprehension Journey.
Previous Assessment will show the past five assessments that the student has attempted. If you wish to view all of the past assessments, please click on View All. Beside each assessment there will be an indicator that tells you whether the assessment was created for the student or originated somewhere else. Below are the indicators:
- O is for Originated, when the assessment is created.
- R is for Reassigned, where the assessment was reassigned from another reading level.
- M is for Migrated, where the assessment came from the previous school, but was migrated to their current school.
Additionally, details of each assessment are displayed below.
- Completed to Date: Displays the most recent date that the assessment has been attempted or completed.
- Status: If an assessment has been completed it will be marked as COMPLETED, or IN PROGRESS, if the assessment has not been completed.
- Actions: The actions button is provided in each assessment. You will have the option to either View Assessment or Archive Assessment. Archiving an assessment will remove it from the Dashboard, and it will be kept in the Archived Assessment section for your records. This can be found by clicking on the side bar menu.