The Archived Assessment listing will display the assessments that have been archived. In each assessment you can find details of the assessment and an Actions button, where you can select to either Delete Assessment or Unarchive Assessment. Below are the details of the assessment and the indicators beside each reading level.
- Completed to Date: Displays the most recent date that the assessment has been attempted or completed.
- Status: Assessment that has not started will be marked as NOT STARTED. If an assessment has been completed it will be marked as COMPLETED, and IN PROGRESS if the assessment has been halfway completed.
- O is for Originated, when the assessment is created.
- R is for Reassigned, where the assessment has been reassigned from another reading level.
- M is for Migrated, where the assessments were migrated from the previous school.
Please note: When deleting an assessment, it is impossible to retrieve it. Therefore, please make sure that it is the desired assessment you wish to remove.