The Archived Assessment listing will display the assessments that have been archived. In each assessment you can find details of the assessment and an Actions button, where you can select to either Delete Assessment or Unarchive Assessment. Below are the details of the assessment and the indicators beside each reading level.
- Completed to Date: Displays the most recent date that the assessment has been attempted or completed.
- Status: Assessment that has not started will be marked as NOT STARTED. If an assessment has been completed it will be marked as COMPLETED, or IN PROGRESS if the assessment has been halfway completed.
- O is for Originated, when the assessment is created for the student.
- R is for Reassigned, where the assessment has been reassigned from another reading level.
- M is for Migrated, where the assessment came from the previous school but has been migrated to their current school.
Please note: When deleting an assessment, it is impossible to retrieve it. Therefore, please make sure that it is the desired assessment you wish to remove.