This panel gives a brief overview of the assessment that is currently in progress.
The Current Assessment panel will display the current assessment that the child is attempting. The circle icons displayed beside the reading level show the number of assessments. When the circle turns green it indicates that the particular assessment has been completed. The first circle is Pretest 1 and the last circle is Post Test 5. The indicator will highlight sequentially based on the assessments the child has completed. An assessment will be marked fully completed when the child has completed all of the 15 assessments and 2 Self-Assessments.
By clicking on the Explore button listed in the current assessment, the child can access the reading level roadmap, which is called Timeline, where it will display the child's Reading Comprehension Journey.
Previous Assessment will show the past five assessments that the child has attempted. If you wish to view all of the past assessments, please click on View All. Beside each assessment there will be an indicator stating where the assessment came from. Below are the indicators:
- O is for Originated, when the assessment is created for the student.
- R is for Reassigned, where the assessment has been reassigned from another reading level.
- M is for Migrated, where the assessment came from the previous school but has been migrated to their current school.
Additionally, details of each assessment are displayed.
- Completed to Date: Displays the most recent date that the assessment has been attempted or completed.
- Status: If an assessment has been completed it will mark it as COMPLETED, or IN PROGRESS if the assessment has not been completed.
- Actions: The Actions button is provided for each assessment. It gives the option to either View Assessment or Archive Assessment. Archiving an assessment will remove it from the Dashboard, and it will be kept in the Archived Assessment section for your records, which can found by clicking on the sidebar menu.