At any time you may reset the tests found in the CARS assessment.
Reset CARS Level Assessment
- Navigate to the main menu (left hand side of the page), and click on the Assessments section
- Click on View Assessment List link
- Choose the appropriate Current Assessment
- Click Submit button
Follow the below steps to reset test(s) to single or multiple students in a class.
Reset test(s) for a single child:
- Locate the student row and, under the Action column, clicking on the Assign New Assessment button. You can also find the Assign New Assessment button on the student profile page.
- In the What Would You Like to Do? field, choose Reset Current Assessment option.
- Choose the tests to reset in the Which Test? field.
- Click on the Submit button.