If you already have an idea of what each child's reading level should be, you can directly assign an individual reading level for them to begin with.
- Navigate to the main menu and click on the Reading levels section.
- Click on the View Reading Level List link.
- Choose All option from the Current Reading Level field.
- Click the Submit button.
Assign assessment to a single child
- To assign a reading level to an individual student, move your cursor onto the child's row and, under the Action column, click on the Assign New Reading Level button.
- In the What Would You Like to Do? field, choose Assign Reading Level.
- Choose a reading level from the Reading Level field.
- Click on the Submit button.