The Classroom Listing allows you to add, change or remove existing classrooms.
Allows you to add classrooms that are new or not listed.
Download Whole-school Resources
School List, Parent Letters or Access Cards of all listed classrooms can be downloaded and saved.
- Resources are downloaded in .csv format, which can be opened in Microsoft Excel, i.e. School List.
- Other Resources such as Parent Letters and Access Cards for the students are downloaded in .pdf format, which can be opened using Adobe PDF or Preview in Mac.
- Students with Virtual Accounts will not be listed in the class and school lists. However, if you would like to download a complete student list from an individual class, you may click on the individual classroom and click on the Download Class List button.
Each classroom features an Actions button where you can select to Edit Classroom, Delete Classroom and to download Class Lists, Parent Letters or Access Cards for that particular classroom.
VIEW INDIVIDUAL CLASSROOM
Individual classrooms can be viewed by clicking on the class name from the Classroom Lists. This section shows you the list of students belonging to the selected classroom.
Add, change or remove existing students
- Add a new student account by clicking on the Add Student button under Student Listing.
- A Search Student field is available for you to search for a particular student by either typing in their first name or last name.
- Each student's details are displayed for you, i.e. Name, Access Code and Status.
- You are able to select either a student or multiple students and change their current account status to Activate, Deactivate, Discontinue or Delete by simply selecting the students by clicking on the checkbox to the left of each student's name and the Mark button found at the bottom of the list. Please note the following:
- Deleting a student account permanently deletes all data for that student and their administered assessments. Please select Delete All only if you want to permanently delete the selected students.
- If you want to retain your student data, please select Discontinue All to update the student status to Discontinued. The discontinued students will be removed from all their allocated classes.
- For Virtual Student accounts, you are only allowed to Discontinue All or Delete All.
Download Class List
Allows you to download Classroom records listing the name, access code and status of the students from that particular class.
- Resources are downloaded in .csv format, which can be opened in Microsoft Excel, i.e. Class List.