As a Teacher account, you can use the Transfer Students Feature to transfer your students from the school list into your classroom. If you can't find your students in the school list and no students are assigned to your classroom, you will need to inform the school administrator so they can create your student accounts and assign them to your classroom. For more information, please provide your school administrator with this link: https://help.carsandstars.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/218488297-Add-New-Student
This option allows you to change (Edit Student) or remove existing students (Delete Student).
- Classroom: You can either select All, or a classroom.
- Account Type: Choose the specified account from the following options, Subscription Account, Trial Account, Virtual Account or All.
- Account Status: Select the status of the class from either Active, Inactive, Virtual , Expired, Discontinued or All.
Subscription/Module Type: Choose the specified subscription type from the following options: CARS & STARS, FOCUS Reading or All.
- Subscription/Module Status: Select the status of the class from either Active, Inactive, Virtual , Expired, Discontinued or All.
After selecting the options, the students associated with the above classroom, account type and status will be listed below in the Student Listing.
- A Live Search field is available for you to search for a particular student by either typing in their first or last name.
- Each student's details are displayed for you, i.e. Access Code, Status, Expiry Date and Actions (Edit Student and Delete Student).
- You are able to select either an individual student or multiple students and change their current account status to Activate, Deactivate, Discontinue or Delete by selecting the students by clicking on the checkbox to the left of each student's name, then clicking on the Mark button found at the bottom of the list.
Please note the following:
- Deleting a student account permanently deletes all data for that student and their administered assessments. Please select Delete All only if you want to permanently delete the selected students.
- If you want to retain your student data, please select Discontinue All to update the student's status to Discontinued. The discontinued students will be removed from all their allocated classes.
- For Virtual Student accounts, you are only allowed to Discontinue All or Delete All.
For individual actions, such as Edit Student or Delete Student, please click on the Actions button, located to the right of each student account.