For Student Login
- Make sure no one else is logged onto the program on your computer.
- To log someone else out, click at the top right of the username and select Logout from the Menu.
- Go to https://app.carsandstars.com.au and click on Students to switch to the student login and enter the access code. Your student can login with their issued access code, listed on the student access card.
- Click Login.
Online Resources (Class Lists, Parent Letters and Access Cards)
To allow students to easily access the system, your School Administrator will have to download and print out the student access card for your students. Once you have printed out the student access card, please cut and paste it onto the student’s book.
The system also provides you with downloadable class and school lists that you can bring along with you to your class. The class and school lists will especially come in handy when your students forget to bring their books to school. You can easily use the class or school lists as a quick reference.
You may also wish to print out the letter to parents advising them that their children are currently using CARS & STARS Online.
Resources can be downloaded as an individual class or for a whole school by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the main menu, and click on the Students section.
- Click on View Student List.
Download resources for the whole school
- Click on the Download Resources button.
- Click on the resource that you would like to download. For example, class list, parent letters and access cards.