For Student Login
- Make sure no one else is logged onto the program on your computer.
- To log someone else out, click the top right of their username and select Logout from the Menu.
- Go to https://app.carsandstars.com.au and click on Students to switch to the student login and enter the access code. Your student can login with their issued access code, listed on the Student Access Card.
- Click Login.
Online Resources (School Lists, Class Lists, Parent Letters and Access Cards)
To allow students using the books to easily access the system your school administrator will have to download and print out the student access card for all students. Once you have printed out the student access card, please cut and paste it onto the student’s book.
The system also provides you with downloadable class and school lists that you can bring along with you to your class. The class and school lists will especially come in handy when your students forget to bring their books to school. You can easily use the class or school lists as a quick reference.
You may also wish to print out the Letter to Parents advising them that their children are currently using CARS & STARS Online.
Resources can be downloaded as an individual class or for a whole school by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the main menu, and click on the Classrooms section.
- Click on View Classroom List.
Download resources for the whole school:
- Click on the Download Whole-School Resources button.
- Click on the name of the resource that you would like to download.
Download resources for individual classes:
- Choose a classroom row and, under the Action column, click on the name of the resource that you would like to download.
Please note: Only a teacher with 'School Administrator' account access will be able to download the Student Access Card.