Please note: The student placement test results will only be available for students that have started their placement test from Sunday 9 October 2016.
This section allows you to view the student placement test results.
Before displaying the student placement test results, you should select your Classroom options that you wish to view found in the drop-down menu. When you have selected your options and clicked Submit, the student placement test results will appear.
Additionally, you may click on the name of the student to view each individual student results.
Beside each student name, you will see the student current progress, starting level, recommended level and their real-time results. Below are the results indicators:
- IN PROGRESS - The placement test results are currently inconclusive and the student is still working on their placement results.
- EXCELLING - The student was given an initial reading level and has excelled on the given reading level and move up to the next reading level.
- MAINTAINING - The student was given an initial reading level and has maintained on the given reading level.
- STRUGGLING - The student was given an initial reading level and has struggled on the given reading level and move down to the previous reading level.
- REASSIGNED - The teacher has reassigned a reading level for the student.
For more information on the duration of the placement tests, click here.
For more information on controlling the placement test settings, click here.
For more information on changing the student recommended placement level, click here.