Please note: The child placement test results will only be available for children that have started their placement test from Sunday 9 October 2016.
This section allows you to view the child placement test results.
Before displaying the child placement test results, you should select your Child options that you wish to view found in the drop-down menu. When you have selected your options and clicked Submit, the child placement test results will appear.
Additionally, you may click on the name of the child to view each individual child results.
Beside each child name, you will see the child current progress, starting level, recommended level and their real-time results. Below are the results indicators:
- IN PROGRESS - The placement test results are currently inconclusive and the child is still working on their placement results.
- EXCELLING - The child was given an initial reading level and has excelled on the given reading level and move up to the next reading level.
- MAINTAINING - The child was given an initial reading level and has maintained on the given reading level.
- STRUGGLING - The child was given an initial reading level and has struggled on the given reading level and move down to the previous reading level.
- REASSIGNED - The parent has reassigned a reading level for the child.
For more information on the duration of the placement tests, click here.
For more information on controlling the placement test settings, click here.
For more information on changing the child recommended placement level, click here.