If your students have not started the Placement Test and you know that your students have learning differences, you can change the initial placement level lower than the recommended one.
- Changing the student's recommended placement level: https://help.carsandstars.com.au/hc/en-au/community/posts/245020547-How-do-my-student-change-their-recommended-placement-level-
Whilst your students have started the Placement Test and were struggling with the Placement Test . We would suggest that you reduce the number of Placement Test issued to the students. Please click on the link provided below,
- Placement Test Settings: https://help.carsandstars.com.au/hc/en-au/community/posts/239159168-How-do-I-control-my-school-s-placement-test-settings-
Additionally, if your students were to have a problem in attaining a reading level or would like to restart their Placement Test again. You may directly assign them to a suitable reading level or restart the placement test. Please click on the link provided below,
- Assign Reading Level/Placement Test: https://help.carsandstars.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360000183435-Assign-either-the-Reading-Level-or-Placement-Test-CARS-STARS-Series-
- Reset Placement Test: https://help.carsandstars.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360000184276-Reset-the-Placement-Test-CARS-STARS-Series-
- Reset Reading Level: https://help.carsandstars.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360000183735-Reset-the-Reading-Level-CARS-STARS-Series-